IRCTC is abbreviated as the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation. IRCTC is the sub-company of the Indian railway that looks after online railway ticket booking facilities.Sponsored Links:
It also manages the railway catering and tourism. IRCTC is the subsidiary of the Indian railways is responsible for online internet ticket reservations. It defines the various rail tour packages and sells through the IRCTC official website. One you can book regular and Tatkal tickets using this website.
- New users register from the app directly.
- Search and book train tickets.
- One step login to existing users.
- Upcoming journey alerts.
- Retains recently added to passenger details.
- View and cancel the train tickets.
- New quota as premier tatkal quota is being introduced by the railway with dynamic fare cost.
- Dynamic fare cost stands for the fare components which may be increased with the subsequent bookings.
Indian railway seat availability can be checked easily online. The database is present for the next 90 days. You can log on to the website with the username and password and they proceed to check the train seat availability.
Click to the guidelines to check railways seat availability
- Go to the Indian railway website to know the seat availability.
- Enter the details of your originating and destination station name.
- Enter your journey date and click on the calendar icon directly to enter the journey date.
- Select the preferred choice of class in which you desire to travel. You want to provide to check the seat availability in all classes. Check into the mark box saying my classes are flexible.
- Click on search
- You will get the different types of all trains running the stations mentioned by you and select the train for you have to wish to check the seat availability.
- Then click on the button saying the check status.
Online booking is based on the internet rail ticket booking through this website at the same time from the mobile phones like GPRS or SMS. In addition to this e-tickets and also offers for i- tickets both are basically like regular tickets that they are booked online and delivered by post.
The tickets of PNR status are available for the commuters on the Mumbai suburban railway can also book season tickets through the website. They are newly arrived facilities to book an online reservation for Paytm wallet and Shubh yatra for frequent facilities can available for discounts on all tickets booking.
Online booking for Tatkal
Online Tatkal scheme is available for the passengers who plan their journey at the less time to notice and you can book their tickets is almost all express trains through the Indian railway internet portal.
So the Tatkal booking starts daily at 10:00 am for AC coach reservation and for NON-AC at 11:00 am. Passengers can travel on tatkal tickets should carry on photo ID proof along with them to be shown on the ticket checker.
IRCTC Help Line center
You can help to reach IRCTC through their helpline contact numbers. So there is list of customer care numbers including paid and toll-free numbers. These customer care numbers is available for 24/7and the toll-free no. is 1800-111-139.